An Integrated Health Home/Integrated Health Service (IHH/IHS) is not a building or specific place; rather it is an approach to providing care. The approach includes care coordination to identify any gaps in care and helps you get the right services at the right time. Whole health will include comprehensive and integrated care including both physical and behavioral care, while also addressing support needs. When your health providers work as a team, you will receive the best care possible to lead a healthier life.
You can use the IHS team as little or as much as you feel a need to. You may not need much now, but if your health needs change later, we will be here for you.
What are the benefits?
The IHH team will help coordinate all of your services or your child’s services and make sure you get the assistance you need. Benefits of joining include:
- A care coordinator who works with you to get the services and supports you need
- A nurse who can help make sure you are getting or staying healthy
- A peer who knows what it might be like to walk in your shoes
- A whole health plan that you help create to meet your goals
- Support services for you and your family and referrals to community resources
- Access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How can I join?
To join Pathway’s Integrated Health Home, there are 3 requirements:
- Medicaid eligible
- Live in Bremer, Butler, Chickasaw, Black Hawk, Grundy County
- Have a serious mental illness that has an impact on you, or for children a serious emotional disorder
Sign up today for Pathway’s Integrated Health Services by calling (319)235-6571 or if you would like to refer someone, please complete and send us the referral form which can be downloaded and printed from the link below.Click here to download the Pathways IHS Referral Form