CARF international announced that Pathways Behavioral Services, Inc. has been accredited for a period of three years for the following programs:
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drug/Addictions
- Residential Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health
This accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformation to CARF standards. An organization receiving a Three-Year Accreditation has put itself through a rigorous peer review process and has demonstrated to a team of surveyors during on on-site visit that its programs and services are of the highest quality, measurable, and accountable. Pathways Behavioral Services is a not-for-profit organization that has been serving the Cedar Valley since 1967.
Pathways has offices in the following locations:
- 3362 University Avenue, Waterloo, Iowa 50701
- 607 Sycamore St. Suite 300, Waterloo, Iowa 50701
- 111 10th Street, Waverly, Iowa 50677
- 209 2nd Avenue N.E. ,Independence, Iowa 50644
- 315 N. Main, Allison, Iowa 50602
- 602 Washington Avenue, Fredericksburg, Iowa 50630
CARF is an independent, nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to promote quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, and now known as CARF, the accrediting body establishes consumer-focused standards to help organizations measure and improve the quality of their programs and services.
For additional information about Pathways Behavioral Services’ CARF Accreditation, please contact Vicki Mueller at 319-235-6571.